Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Silver and Gold Bullion

In times like these, when inflation is causing stress and what not. When the government is out of control spending it's way into more and more debt, raising taxes and just flat-out ignoring economic sense, it is time to think about how to preserve and save wealth. Federal Reserve Notes do NOT preserve wealth, it is only the value that the Federal Reserve and it's confidence gives it. It is backed by NOTHING and means just that.

I've decided the time to act is now. After seeing Barack Obama's plans, and seeing our Congress act, I have finally come to this. No longer will I spend money on games, or buy anymore recreational novels. I will deal with what I have and embrace the coming times. I will start buying up as much Silver Bullion, Coins, etc as I can. I would love to grab Gold, but Silver is an easier and better step-by-step way to what I want to achieve.

Peter Schiff has said to grab commodities while you can, and invest in foreign stocks. I'm not sure I want to start investing, but that might also be a good idea. I'll stick with Silver for the time being. If Hyperinflation comes, I will feel a lot safer and a lot better, especially considering it is known for Gold to be confiscated, but Silver has been untouched by the U.S. Government.

My personal advice is to do the following:
- Buy Silver, Gold, other commodities
- If you want to get into foreign stocks and don't know of how, visit www.europac.net
- Subscribe to Peter Schiff's Newsletter and Video Blog

I don't know that these times will be as tough as Peter says they will, my god I hope not. If they are, we will be all the better, if he's wrong, no harm will be done, you will have the same wealth you had before.

No comments: